A. We aim to complete all requests for service within 24 business hours.
A. For step by step instructions, please select you appropriate mail program:
Outlook (MS Office)
A. You can access your email at anytime by visiting the website http://mail.homelinx.com.au
A. You can access your email quarantine at anytime by visiting the website http://www.homelinx.com.au/spam
A.Follow these steps to change your password for your HomeLinx email account:
1. Go to the HomeLinx web mail http://mail.homelinx.com.au
2. Login with your current username and password and then click the Login button
3. Select the “options button which is placed on the top bar near the “Log off button
4. Enter Current password, enter the new password in the second box, Re-enter the new password in the third box to confirm the password you now want to use
5. Click the "Update" button. Your new password will now replace the old one Once you’ve changed your password on your account, you’ll need to change your password on your e-mail client ( eg Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail).
A. In order to reset your email account password, you must call HomeLinx on
1800 88 99 59.